Lumia 900 ships with a 4.3 inch AMOLED screen. The device is very similar to the Lumia 800’s looks but comparatively larger in size. It presents to you a resolution of 800*480 pixel screen resolution.
The body of the device is a curved polycarbonate body which gives gives it a lighter look, the device weighs around 5.6 ounces. Lumia 900 carries the very old processor as its predecessor Lumia 800 carrid with itself, a 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, 512MB of RAM.
The device will run on Windows 7. The smartphone comes with a 8 megapixel camera featuring 28mm f/2.2 Carl Zeiss lens on the back coupled with dual-LED flash. The much wider lens in the phone lets you capture a much wider area. The brand has also clubbed a 1.3 mega pixel front facing camera which facilitates the video calling option.
Advantages Of Nokia Lumia 900 Over Lumia 800:
- Lumia 900 has 4.3inch display which is bigger than Lumia 800’s 3.7inch.
- The Nokia Lumia 900 has a front facing VGA camera which is not there in Lumia 800. So you can say that there will be video calling in this phone.
- There is NFC in Lumia 900 that is absent in Lumia 800. So one can have better file transfer experience.
- The size of Lumia 900 is bigger but it is still compact in size.
- Lumia 900 has an upgraded version of microUSB (ie v2.0 H.S.) that means there will be added 60mbps more bandwidth for file transfer.
- The battery life is pretty much better.
- Lumia 900 has 5 more hours of music playback than Lumia 800.
Thus according to the Specifications, Lumia 900 has the advantages as it is expected to release with better features.