There seems to be little information about the way the activation system works in Windows 8, especially for consumer versions of Windows (Core/Pro, not Enterprise). We know that Microsoft now requires you to enter a key before even starting the installation process, However, the key isn't activated at install time and the installation goes just fine without Internet connection (or calling Microsoft). After the installation finishes, you can create your local account (connecting Microsoft Accounts is unavailable because there's no Internet connection) and you land in the Start Screen, which isn't any different from the Start Screen of an activated copy.
You can still work on Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 without activating, But Don't expect your life to be easy, though. Microsoft will try to encourage you to activate your copy of Windows 8.
Warning! This article has been given only for informational and educational purpose. We do not encourage pirated or illegal software. If you’re using an illegal copy of the software, please purchase an original copy. bench3 is not responsible for your work or use.
Microsoft toolkit by Daz team is used for activating windows and office. Yes you can activate both biggest MS products in the market. The best thing is toolkit 2.5.2 version now support windows 8.1 and office 2013. Download it from below.
Before you continue we suggest you do the following:
- Temporary disable your Anti-Virus protection. (Some of virus guard will never allow MS Toolkit to modify system registry and activate any Microsoft product!)
- Temporary disable your Windows Firewall
- Download Microsoft Toolkit Please google “Download Microsoft Toolkit” for the link, and download Version 2.5.2 or latest.
- Run the downloaded Microsoft Toolkit. Right click on the executable file and choose Run As Administrator.
- You need to click on the respective icon on the bottom right. That is, if you are going to activate windows, click on Windows Icon. And if you are going to activate Office, click on Office ORB Icon. Choose the product you want to get activated and wait a few seconds.
- Click on Activation Tab and Then click on EZ-Activator for Easy Activation or you can choose Activate.
- Wait a few seconds for Activation Successful conformation message in the Information Console. If you get Activation Failed or any other error message, Please check if you have disabled Windows Firewall and Antivirus. If you still face problem, please let us know in the comment.
- Restart your PC and enjoy a fully activated Windows / Office.
- Re enable your Anti-Virus protection and Windows Firewall.
Advantages of Microsoft Toolkit:
Microsoft toolkit is a combination of all activators. Auto KMS and EZ activator modules are built in to provide a perfect activation algorithm. Also toolkit support manually call activation system. What you have to do is click phone button and get the 12 digit code and call Microsoft through Skype. Then provide the code which is getting from the toolkit. As I mention above this tool is 2 in one software, yes you can activate up to 8.1 and up to MS office 2013. What you have to do is select first what activator do you need. That’s all. For the all activation information please see below description.
Compare with other activators toolkit beat all of them, because toolkit has special validation module validate your activation. Any other activators do not provide that. 2nd option is user selected. Before the activation process user must select an activation method. There are two activation method Auto KMS and EZ activator. If you are a windows lover you should know about KMS developers. They are number one server base activation provider in the world. EZ activator module developed by DAZ team. Same team developed windows loader. So now you can get an idea about how cool this application is.